20111024

Mga Ka-Friendsterz!

This blog post is dedicated to all my close and trusted friends. I have many friends and i treasure all.
My love for you is not in order :]



Nadine Villaret(Nadz, Mama Kei, Kei, Danine):


We met in fourth grade where our first topic was food. She was the one who first approached me :D

We were best friends since then. She is one or my smartest and most independent friend. Trust-worthy, funny, keeps her cool at all times and strong-willed. She loves expressing herself and she does it in a honest way.  She's been with me through thick and thin. I can relate to her a lot. These are just some of the many reasons why I love her.



Paulaine Jamantoc(Finn, Pau-aine):

Meet my fun-loving and cheery friend. She loves hugging me and
laughs a lot.
She's one of the friends I can relate with the most.
We met during my first year in HS as she just entered school.
I really don't remember how we met.
We've been together for a short time, but we instantly became friends.
She's kind and sometimes shy. Like me, she loves anime and manga.
We talk about it most of the time. And now you've met Finn.



















Paulene Cuello(Pau, Ryuu-nii, Pau-Pau):


Another friend I can relate with. Also, another friend who I don't remember how I met. We both LOVE vampires and the supernatural. I love talking to her and spending my time with her because I can be myself. She's funny and honest. She's Pau Cuello.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento