20110923

Another Year, A New Teacher And An Exciting Subject: Journalism

Last year, Journalism class was all art and imagination. This year, it's all about the news. So....yeah. For me, it's really hard to cope with because I'm not an updated person and I don't like watching television unless it is Friday midnight. But even so, Journalism is still a fun class because of the teacher. Even the boys in class look forward to going up to the High school AVRoom for Journ classes. Some say this subject is threatening, but for me, it is a challenging one. We won't survive life without petty challenges because LIFE itself is a challenge. Journ is a subject that will mold a learner's mind and keep them updated on recent local and international happenings. I enjoy the subject because it is a form of art. And I love at. Art is brain-teasing and needs a lot of concentration and focus. I don't really know what else to say about my Journalism classes, but what I can say is that I look forward to every meeting we have.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento